Our Core Beliefs & Values
- Entrepreneurs and their companies should participate in their communities - It's good for business;
- Community involvement and corporate philanthropy are important components of a winning corporate culture;
- The value of an entrepreneur's intellectual capital is as valuable as their financial capital;
- Business and social entrepreneurs can learn from each other; and
- A mission-driven purpose contributes to corporate culture – It’s the North Star.
We are innovators. We add unique value and perspective in serving our member companies, and we believe it's never too early to be deliberate about creating a community-minded company culture and to get involved in our communities.
Our Board of Directors
Independent Board Director; Silicon Labs, SailPoint, and SolarWinds
COO, Civitas Learning
Senior Vice President and General Counsel, FloSports
Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, Silicon Labs, Inc.
Chairman, Sentient Ventures
CEO, Entrepreneurs Foundation
CEO & Co-founder, vcfo